In my personal opinion, one of the hardest things to do as a new blogger is grow your blog. It can take a while to really build up a community that follows you. It takes a ton of work, and sometimes it is hard to find the time to do it all. Between writing content, trying to master Pinterest, getting a hold on your email marketing, creating graphics, designing your blog, and so much more, where does one find the time to do all the promotion that is needed to really grow their blog!?
Well, good news. Growing your blog does not always have to be so time-consuming. I decided to put together a big ol’ list of quick and easy ways to grow your blog. These are literally things that you can do in 5-10 minutes a day when you are simply short on time.
Now, these are not meant to REPLACE the hard work that is involved in truly growing your blog traffic, but instead to be an option for the days when you just don’t have the time to spend hours working on your Pinterest, SEO, etc.
So, I’m going to jump right into it!
Grow Your Blog with these 26 Quick and Easy Tips:
- Brainstorm possible blog post ideas for the future
- Create a second Pin image for one of your popular posts
- Make a list of group boards to join on Pinterest
- Reach out to the group board owners to be added as a contributor
- Comment on a few of your favorite blogs
- Network with other bloggers on Social Media
- Create a post on Social Media with a link back to your blog
- Read a blog post or two about growing your blog and write down the tips you want to implement later
- Plan out your blog content for the next few weeks
- Send a quick email to your email list letting them know what is new on the blog
- Choose a few tips from THIS POST to Optimize Your Pinterest Profile
- Brainstorm possible opt-in freebies
- Re-pin some of your popular pins
- Use Buzzsumo to research popular blog posts in similar niches
- Do a quick Insta story talking about your most recent blog post
- Retweet articles from some of your blogging role modles
- Share your newest blog post in Facebook promo groups
- Make a list of potential blogs to submit a guest post to
- Update an older blog post
- Add affiliate links to your most popular posts
- Update your about me page
- Update your Pinterest Bio to include relevant keywords
- Answer emails from your readers
- Finally get your email marketing set up
- Make a to-do list of the things you want to get done when you have more time!
- Use this post about SEO to optimize your blog posts
OR you can grow your blog with these helpful blog posts from kendraBLOGS:
So there you go! Some easy things you can do to grow your blog when your short on time. If you pick a few of these to tackle everyday, they can have a big impact on your blog growth! You will also really want to find a block of time to focus on the bigger tasks such as starting an email list, creating a solid welcome sequence, working on optimizing your Pinterest Profile, utilizing your social media, and maximizing your SEO. BUT, it is also doing the little things in the list above consistently that will help to give you a boost in blog growth!
What are your favorite quick & easy tips to grow your blog?? Leave a comment below and let me know!